P3d v4.5 CTD NOW HAPPENING [resolved]

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the additional features present in the Prepar3D Professional Plus client application.
Hawaiianstyle78

P3d v4.5 CTD NOW HAPPENING [resolved]

Post by Hawaiianstyle78 »

I have P3d v4.5 installed up to date since 4.5.14.34698 came out. its been flawless. I even flew last night. Today , P3d wont load up with either payware aircraft or default raptor. loads up to 80% on screen and now CTD. I didnt do anything to interfere within last 24hrs. what is the problem? I even followed the procedure of deleting generated files and also the files under Program data, app/local and app/roaming. What the heck ????
Martyson

Re: P3d v4.5 CTD NOW HAPPENING

Post by Martyson »

@ Hawaiianstyle78 ,

Is your default flight the LM F-22 at KVPS?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
Hawaiianstyle78

Post by Hawaiianstyle78 »

yes it was. IDK what happen . but I turned off my pc and shut off the main power switch in back of tower. let it sit for about 2 min, turned on power button on PSU, turned on pc power button, Windows loaded up, than all sudden my pc recognized some fixes that were crucial with EZdok camera, I updated the new version via the auto updater and voila P3d back up and running...weird.
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

Hawaiianstyle78 wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:10 am yes it was. IDK what happen . but I turned off my pc and shut off the main power switch in back of tower. let it sit for about 2 min, turned on power button on PSU, turned on pc power button, Windows loaded up, than all sudden my pc recognized some fixes that were crucial with EZdok camera, I updated the new version via the auto updater and voila P3d back up and running...weird.
Which new version?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)