» Refund Policy
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D® Software License 60-Day Refund Policy
What Software Licenses Are Eligible for a Refund?
All Lockheed Martin Prepar3D® software licenses that are purchased come with a Lockheed Martin 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Lockheed Martin will refund your purchase price subject to policy guidelines and license agreement provisions.
How Can I Request a Refund?
- Refunds must be requested within 60 days of purchase date.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a refund. In the email include the invoice number, license ID, the purchasers first and last name, and a brief explanation on why the refund is being requested.
- Uninstall the software license(s) from your computer and any storage devices and delete any backup copies.
- Delete all related media and manuals.
What Software Licenses Are Not Eligible for a Refund?
- Software licenses obtained through volume licensing or subscription (contact the person who you purchased the volume licensing or subscription from)
- Software licenses acquired for free via electronic distribution
- Software licenses obtained through a Value Added Reseller (contact your Value Added Reseller)
- Software licenses obtained through a non-Lockheed Martin Marketplace Vendor (contact your Marketplace Vendor)
- Software licenses obtained as Not For Resale
- Software licenses no longer actively sold or technically supported by Lockheed Martin
Timing and Process Information
All validated refund requests will be processed within 1–2 weeks of receipt. A refund invoice will be emailed to the purchaser and a credit will appear on the purchasers’ credit card. Failure to include all the required information may result in a denial of your request or a delay in the processing of your refund.
Contacting the Refund Center