Updated: April 10, 2020
What Software Licenses Are Eligible for a Refund?
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D® Academic, Professional and Professional Plus software licenses come with a Lockheed Martin 14 Day Money-Back Guarantee. Lockheed Martin will refund your total purchase price subject to policy guidelines and license agreement provisions. Developer License are not eligible for a refund.
How Can I Request a Refund?
- Refunds must be requested within 14 days of purchase date.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a refund. In the email include the invoice number, license ID, the purchasers first and last name, and a brief explanation on why the refund is being requested.
- Uninstall the software license(s) from your computer and any storage devices and delete any backup copies.
- Delete all related media and manuals.
What Software Licenses Are Not Eligible for a Refund?
- Software licenses that are purchased as Developer Licenses.
- Software licenses for the same product/version for which a refund was already processed for that customer. Only one refund per-license type per-customer.
- Software licenses obtained through volume licensing or subscription.
- Software licenses acquired for free or as categorized as Not For Resale.
- Software licenses obtained through a Value Added Reseller. Contact your Value Added Reseller.
- Software licenses obtained through a non-Lockheed Martin Marketplace Vendor. Contact your Marketplace Vendor.
- Software licenses no longer actively sold or supported by Lockheed Martin.
Timing and Process Information
All validated refund requests will be processed within 1–2 weeks of receipt. A refund invoice will be emailed to the purchaser and a credit will appear on the purchasers’ credit card. Failure to include all the required information may result in a denial of your request or a delay in the processing of your refund.
Contacting the Refund Center