What software licenses are eligible for a refund?
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
® Academic, Personal, Professional and Professional Plus software licenses come with a Lockheed Martin 14 Day Money-Back Guarantee. Lockheed Martin will refund your total purchase price subject to policy
guidelines and license agreement provisions. Developer Licenses are not eligible for a refund.
All validated refund requests will be processed within 1–2 weeks of receipt. A refund invoice will be emailed to the purchaser and a credit will appear on the purchaser’s credit card. Failure to include all the required information may result in a denial of your request or a delay in the processing of your refund.
Contact the refund center at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Request Process
- Refunds must be requested within 14 days of purchase date.
- Uninstall the software license(s) from your computer and any storage devices and delete any backup copies.
- Send an email to email@example.com requesting a refund. In the email include the invoice number, license ID, the purchaser’s first and last name, and a brief explanation of why the refund is being requested.
- Delete all related media and manuals.
- Software licenses that are purchased as Developer Licenses.
- Software licenses for the same product/version for which a refund was already processed for that customer. Only one refund per license type per customer.
- Software licenses obtained through volume licensing or subscription.
- Software licenses acquired for free or as categorized as Not For Resale.
- Software licenses obtained through a Value Added Reseller.
- Software licenses obtained through a non-Lockheed Martin Marketplace Vendor.