[RESOLVED] Missing autogen

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
markjavornik

[RESOLVED] Missing autogen

Post by markjavornik »

Hi, following the update to 3.2 (I only updated the client and content files...did not reinstall the entire program), I have noticed a strange issue with the autogen. I am using FTX global and have updated the objectflow.dll file (an update which they posted today), and essentially there are large spots of land (doesn't matter where I am in the world) in which there are only ground textures, but no buildings. This occurs even with the autogen density set to very high. Again, there is autogen, but there are also large blank spaces, perhaps 5 square miles, in which there are just the ground textures. Any thoughts? thanks
-Mark Javornik
komplik

Re: Missing autogen

Post by komplik »

I see similar problem... Much more less autogen than in preceding version. WHen I start flight, autogen is fine, but while flying I see missing autogen front of aircraft. WHen hit pause, autogen slowly pop ups...

I tryed reset cfg and setup make new, but no success even reduced autogen density. Still same results.
i7-4790k@4.5GHz, GTX1080, custom water cooling, 24GB RAM, 3xSSD, W10
Wills

Post by Wills »

When you installed the content update it probably overwrote files which Orbx had modified. You will likely need to reinstall FTX global.
chann856

Post by chann856 »

I spent an age adjusting the scenery library (it was there) to get the England Vector to display. FTX Central said it was good.

In the end I reinstalled ORBX England, and it sorted the issue.

Chann