Multi monitor display behaving bizarrely

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
shanmoon

Post by shanmoon »

I have a three 30 I Dell U3014 monitors on a Nvidia titan card using NV surround for a desktop resolution of 7680x1600. However, when I start prepar3d, it open on the left monitor at 2560x1600 even though the resolution in the graphics settings is set to 7680x1600. If I attempt to drag the application across all the monitors, it immediately snaps back to a maximized window on just the left monitor.

I also have a secondary monitor on a Nvidia 740, but it is not intended to be used with prepar.

Any suggestions as to what the cause might be and how I can resolve it? I have tried removing the 740 in case that was somehow causing the issue, but that did not correct it.
shanmoon

Post by shanmoon »

Update: I now have Prepar3d opening spanning all three monitors, however only in windowed mode. If I manually go to full screen is drops in size to a small window in the center of the the center display. Still need to get it in proper full screen mode. I'm using the latest Nvidia driver: 347.09 - WHQL on Windows 8.1.
shanmoon

Post by shanmoon »

Issue resolved.