No Menue ?

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to installing the Prepar3D client application or it's installer.
ryanair

Post by ryanair »

Ryanair, first you have to fix the problem pointed to by the msg, i, have you installed with Admin rights? or have removed the user account restrictions?? , that could cause that msg, so you will need to reinstall,.

The behaviour of the Sim is OK, first shows the scenario, you enter the SIM and then the menu appears,

Jorge
aeronauta

Post by aeronauta »

Ryanair, first you have to fix the problem pointed to by the msg, i, have you installed with Admin rights? or have removed the user account restrictions?? , that could cause that msg, so you will need to reinstall,.

The behaviour of the Sim is OK, first shows the scenario, you enter the SIM and then the menu appears,

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
System i9-9990 4.7Ghz 32GB W11 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB
Saul

Post by Saul »

RyanAir,

The start up settings of P3D can be configured.

If you select from the menu bar Options/Settings/General you will see an option Show Scenario Startup Screen.

That will give a a menu to choose flights/weather/aircraft ect.

Regards,

Saul.
ryanair

Post by ryanair »

Ok now I fixed it with the menue bar, I just thought It should open the main menue as we known from fsx which Is bigger?

Anyway Is it a problem if the installation was ignored at 99% on setup ? As I read from other topics many other users had same issue and just ignored that error message too. It even was prefered from Wes Bard