Instalion problem (9105)

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to installing the Prepar3D client application or it's installer.
jota66

Instalion problem (9105)

Post by jota66 »

Exist another way to instaling this simulator???

It´s incredible this mass, only to activate Prepar3D. I have na excelente internet connection. I turn of my firewall. And it´s necessary all this steps to activate???? I don´t have a master degree in computing sistems...:(

"1. Enter your License ID and Activation Password.
2. Click Save Request....
3. Select a path to save the offline activation file. You should save this file to a USB drive or any removable media device. 4. 4. Once the file is saved, take it to a computer with an internet connection and double-click the file. Your browser will open to the offline activation page.
5. If prompted to download an ActiveX control. Click the Download button.
6. Click the Download button to save the Response to your Manual Request.
7. Save the response.xml to your USB drive or removable media device. (You might also be able to use cloud storage in this case.) Take the saved .xml file back to the original computer that does not have the internet connection.
8. On the installation computer, if Prepar3D was closed, restart Prepar3D. Agree to the prompts to enter the license information in their registry. Once the information is in the registry, you may start the application, which will detect the new license and automatically activate." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poppet

Re: Instalion problem (9105)

Post by Poppet »

Hello jota66

Have a look at the Topic below for steps to take to Activate Prepar3D from a different computer

Let us know how you get on

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=126726
jota66

Post by jota66 »

You don´t understand. If i have a good internet connection (everydays), why i must do all this steps????? It´s very complicate to me have time to do it..
How can I have my money back?

Thanks

Jorge
Kayla Dillon

Post by Kayla Dillon »

Hello,

You can view our refund policy here:
https://www.prepar3d.com/support/refundpolicy/

Regards,
Kayla
Prepar3D® Software Engineer