[DUPLICATE TOPIC] Where is the MAIN display???

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.
bossmiranda

Post by bossmiranda »

Hello there,I just purchase a license of Prepar3d,download it and installed,but every time I start the program it`s loading a fly,and I don`t want that,I like to prepare my fly first and take my time,so my questions is: Where is the main screen with the menu? and where are the jets? I only have general airplanes and I don`t liked so much,I like the big airplanes better :)
jimcooper1

Post by jimcooper1 »

It's a simulator not a game. Use the menu to select the aircraft, location, weather etc and then SAVE as DEFAULT. Next time you start P3D it will be in your desired aircraft at the desired location. If your requirement is for many different scenarios (different aircraft, different locations with different weather) then create these and save with appropriate names. You can then start P3D by accessing the FLT files rather than clicking on the P3D icon

Jim
bossmiranda

Post by bossmiranda »

Jim thanks for reply,dude I know this is not a game,I am a fan of the fly simulators since the beginning,but I a little confused with this simulator,so thanks to you for explain me this tips now I got it...and any answer for the second question...this simulator have default jets like FSX or not?thanks again
jimcooper1

Post by jimcooper1 »

There are no jets by default. The SDK doe give you a Jet Sample assembler file so that you can create your own. Many FSX models will work in P3D but you'll need to check with EULA before using them

Jim
bossmiranda

Post by bossmiranda »

Ahhh!! ok Jim thanks...I have so many for the FSX...what do you think of the FSX TO PREPAR3D MIGRATION TOOL?is useful or is better manual install?
WBard

Post by WBard »

Hey all - thanks for your interest in and support of Prepar3D. We already have a feature request topic for a main loading startup screen, so I am going to move this topic to the feature requests folder and close it.

Thanks,