TCA Boeing Yoke Set up

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
Ridgeskimmer

TCA Boeing Yoke Set up

Post by Ridgeskimmer »

Hi, I have a new Thrustmaster TCA Yoke and am having problems with the calibration.
In looking for an answer i found the questions about the same problem as copied below.
Has anyone an answer to this? It all shows callibrated correctly in the P3D settings and in the PC game controller settings
Thanks

"I have a question about "raw input" calibration.

When I set the yoke in the calibration page, it moves as it should do.
However when I push the yoke, it moves too quickly towards the most forward position.
In addition, when I turn the control wheel to the right in the calibration page,, it moves as it should do.
However I turn the to the left, it moves too quickly towards the full left position.

What causes this problem?"
Martyson

Re: TCA Boeing Yoke Set up

Post by Martyson »

Ridgeskimmer wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:20 am Hi, I have a new Thrustmaster TCA Yoke and am having problems with the calibration.
In looking for an answer i found the questions about the same problem as copied below.
Has anyone an answer to this? It all shows callibrated correctly in the P3D settings and in the PC game controller settings
Thanks

"I have a question about "raw input" calibration.

When I set the yoke in the calibration page, it moves as it should do.
However when I push the yoke, it moves too quickly towards the most forward position.
In addition, when I turn the control wheel to the right in the calibration page,, it moves as it should do.
However I turn the to the left, it moves too quickly towards the full left position.

What causes this problem?"
Hello Ridgeskimmer,

Which P3D product and full P3Dxxxyyy version number ?
You mentioned, as one example:
"I push the yoke, it moves too quickly towards the most forward position."
Where are you observing this behavior?

Note:
I only use the TM Hotas Wartog and the TM TCA Airbus.
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
Flyer626

Re: TCA Boeing Yoke Set up

Post by Flyer626 »

I have that Yoke, does he use FSUPIC? If so there is way to do it and mine works fine.