P3dv4 and Nvidia Dynamic Super Resolution

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
cyberhawkv

P3dv4 and Nvidia Dynamic Super Resolution

Post by cyberhawkv »

Hello
Ran into a problem this morning with P3DV4.
I setup my Nvidia card setting to run Dynamic Super Resolution the computer shows the higher resolution in the display setting, and I can switch to it, and the screen does change. Unfortunately when I run P3Dv4 it does not allow me to choose the DSR resolution. Infact the higher resolution does not even show up as an option. Is there something I need to change in order for Prepare 3d v4 to give me the higher resolution option?
Again I turned on DSR in the nvidia console, it works, when set, the monitor changes to the higher resolution. But P3Dv4 does not even give me the option to choose the higher resolution.
I run an NVIDIA 980Ti With a Intel Core i7-4790K overclocked to 4.2 and 16 gigs of ram. Monitor is a Samsung 50 inch HDTV connected vie HDMI Cable.
I had DSR setup in P3Dv3.4 and DSR worked fine.
Thanks your help with this is appreciated
cyberhawkv

Re: P3dv4 and Nvidia Dynamic Super Resolution

Post by cyberhawkv »

Well nobody answered but I figured it out. Here it solution in case someone runs into this problem.
I have been putting the computer to sleep instead of shutting down.So I have not rebooted the computer.
I made the changes but I forgot to reboot the computer. Ones I rebooted it now shows up