Submitting a suggestion list for 2.0

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.
Clutch Cargo

Post by Clutch Cargo »

One thing I really like about P3D is how LM is open to discussing new ideas for the platform. What I was planning on doing over the next couple of months was creating a poll like thread (on a different forum) where we could collect the most important ideas/bug fixes/enhancements and the like and submit them here in a nice concise form by order of priority. Of course, whether to implement all or none of them is up to your developers but it might give you a good grasp on what the user believes to have highest priority for version 2.0. This could be a win-win between developers and users.

My question is, if these were submitted, say in Jan 2013, would this list be too late for consideration? I'm truly not trying to get a release date from you guys, (ha!), but I am aware that 2.0 is to be released sometime in 2013 and any changes require a good lead time so I would hate to miss some internal deadline. Or would you say by end of 2012 would be more prudent? Maybe it's already too late!

thx,

Clutch