ATC

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.

Post by 2391212 »

Hi:

I think a great feature to add would be a better ATC interface. My suggestion would be a transparent scroll at the top of the screen, similar to the way ATIS information is currently delivered in FSX. This would be the least intrusive way of providing ATC instructions and be a step up from the FSX interface.

I'd also like to echo the comments made by others regarding a pre-flight screen. My suggestions would be to start with the selection of a flight plan, then an aircraft, then weather and other details, and finally, the fuel and loading. Once we have gone through these four screens, you hit a button to load the flight and off you go into the wild blue yonder.

Anyway, just my two cents.

Bill
FaFaKaN

Post by FaFaKaN »

Quote:
Quote from 2391212 on May 18, 2012, 11:03

Hi:

I think a great feature to add would be a better ATC interface. My suggestion would be a transparent scroll at the top of the screen, similar to the way ATIS information is currently delivered in FSX. This would be the least intrusive way of providing ATC instructions and be a step up from the FSX interface.

I'd also like to echo the comments made by others regarding a pre-flight screen. My suggestions would be to start with the selection of a flight plan, then an aircraft, then weather and other details, and finally, the fuel and loading. Once we have gone through these four screens, you hit a button to load the flight and off you go into the wild blue yonder.

Anyway, just my two cents.

Bill

+ This is very good.
Markoz

Post by Markoz »

+1

I think that an ATC window, similar to the FSX ATC window (transparent), would be a great improvement for Prepar3D. It comes in handing with the way the FSX ATC allows you see through it and to click/access on objects "behind" it.

Mark
FaFaKaN

Post by FaFaKaN »

Quote:
Quote from Markoz on October 27, 2012, 00:42

+1

I think that an ATC window, similar to the FSX ATC window (transparent), would be a great improvement for Prepar3D. It comes in handing with the way the FSX ATC allows you see through it and to click/access on objects "behind" it.

Mark

+1
cosmo

Post by cosmo »

A big +1