[ANSWERED] Sharable Learning Center

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.
vertigo

Post by vertigo »

Support,

I'm working with four machines each running P3D v1.4. Access to these machines is through Remote Desktop. The machine I remote from does not have a copy of P3D. Often I need access to the Learning Center documents.

How can I get a copy of the Learning Center for my remote machine?

Would be nice to have a PDF / Windows .CMH of the documents?

Christian
vertigo

Post by vertigo »

Support,

Any chance I can get some feedback on this issue. It really is a pain not having standard documentation like a PDF / .CMH.

Christian
Adam Breed
Lockheed Martin

Post by Adam Breed »

Hi vertigo,

A different help format is a request we are aware of but have no immediate plans to implement. It is something we agree can be improved on and we are always looking for opportunities to increase the usability of our documentation. There are a handful of older postings requesting the same enhancement and one can be found at http://www.prepar3d.com/forum-5/?mingle ... opic&t=591

Let us know if you have any other questions or requests,

Adam
Prepar3D® Engineering Project Manager
dtudin01

Post by dtudin01 »

Can you at the very least add in a minimize button, instead of only a maximize?? Would be nice to be able to not look at that window and not have to kill it to do so.

FSMP

Post by FSMP »

You can always drag it to a different monitor, or if you only have one monitor, drag it so that only the top right corner appears at the bottom left of your screen. Then , you can just click on the full-screen tab, to switch between full screen, and "minimized" down to the bottom left of your screen.
dtudin01

Post by dtudin01 »

Yes, those are usable work arounds - however there's no reason a basic Windows GUI button/functionality shouldn't be there, either.
FSMP

Post by FSMP »

Well, there is one reason that comes to mind -- "Let the inexperienced Intern build the GUI -- should be something simple for him to do"