Problem with SPAD

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
yann9991

Problem with SPAD

Post by yann9991 »

Hello,

i have a huge problem. I live far away from home to study, and when I come back, I play P3D, using multiple Saitek products and I link them to P3D with SPAD.

Last february, everything was OK, but now that I came back, my only profile on SPAD has a problem: « Feature SCS is not enabled/avaible » (First question: offensive initials not allowed is this SCS feature?)

Since this happened, my switch pannel doesn’t work with my sim, even if I create a new profile and link it to P3D. 

Also, I bought a multi panel, which seem to work (screen works, I can change values), but does nothing on P3D (except one thing: turning the autopilot off).

Please help me, I think I’m just gonna kill myself.

PS: sorry for my english, I’m not fluent.
Blaunarwal

Re: Problem with SPAD

Post by Blaunarwal »

I use SPADneXt, which is the successor of SPAD, as i understood. SPADneXt works good for me with the same panels from Saitek you use. I googled this SCS message and it seems to be a SCS Simulation (ETS2 / ATS) module. ETS means Euro Truck Simulator, ATS American Truck Simulator. Your SPAD thinks, that you rund ETS or ATS not P3D i guess. Maybe this helps to solve the problem.

Dan
i7- 13900K, 64 GB DDR-5 SDRAM, Gigabyte Aorus Z790 Elite AX, KFA2 GeForce RTX 3090 SG 1-Click OC (24GB)
https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods
yann9991

Post by yann9991 »

Blaunarwal wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:35 pm I use SPADneXt, which is the successor of SPAD, as i understood. SPADneXt works good for me with the same panels from Saitek you use. I googled this SCS message and it seems to be a SCS Simulation (ETS2 / ATS) module. ETS means Euro Truck Simulator, ATS American Truck Simulator. Your SPAD thinks, that you rund ETS or ATS not P3D i guess. Maybe this helps to solve the problem.

Dan

Hello Dan,

Thank you for your reply. I’m also using SPADnext. This SCS issue is really weird since I only have P3d in this computer... I’m actually still trying to fix this but i’m starting to give up...
Blaunarwal

Post by Blaunarwal »

How about a reinstall of SPADneXt?
i7- 13900K, 64 GB DDR-5 SDRAM, Gigabyte Aorus Z790 Elite AX, KFA2 GeForce RTX 3090 SG 1-Click OC (24GB)
https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods
aeronauta

Post by aeronauta »

Before you reinstall , check in Spad.next settings application settings that the euro/american truck sim support is not ticked...

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
System i9-9990 4.7Ghz 32GB W11 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB
yann9991

Post by yann9991 »

aeronauta wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:43 pm Before you reinstall , check in Spad.next settings application settings that the euro/american truck sim support is not ticked...

Jorge
Hello Jorge,

I already unticked this.

I found a way to make things work for all aircrafts I have, except the 737 (the only one I have cracked to try it). I’m about to buy the original version of the 737 (PMDG) do you know if this version works with my panels? Because it’s the one I have (cracked tho).
yann9991

Post by yann9991 »

Hello,
I found a video of someone who’s having the exact problem as mine: https://youtu.be/Y47tNhS2ckU
If anyone has any idea about how to fix this, please tell me...