70-80 % auto-generated scenery SLOW

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
kianlark

Re: 70-80 % auto-generated scenery SLOW

Post by kianlark »

Vaughan that initial post was not mine. I don't use AI, I have OpenLCs and some ORBX sceneries installed as the regions I can't use due to the FPS issues.
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

kianlark wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:48 am I'm also noticing something else, not sure if it is related in any way maybe you will know Vaughan. I will be sat on stand at LGW for example in the FSLabs A320 and I will be getting 20fps in 4.5 however, my CPU is at about 50% and GPU around 35%, why is the FPS so poor but the resources being used so low?
I have no idea about FSLabs.

Ok, on the AI.

In another post you mentioned "I also had the exact issue you are describing." and I figured you may have had the same situation.

Did your long load times start after you started using FSLabs?
Last edited by Martyson on Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
kianlark

Post by kianlark »

Martyson wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:51 am
kianlark wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:48 am I'm also noticing something else, not sure if it is related in any way maybe you will know Vaughan. I will be sat on stand at LGW for example in the FSLabs A320 and I will be getting 20fps in 4.5 however, my CPU is at about 50% and GPU around 35%, why is the FPS so poor but the resources being used so low?

What AI?
No AI
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

kianlark wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:54 am
Martyson wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:51 am

What AI?
No AI
Ok, I was typing my last reply while you were posting.
Best Regards,
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

Did your long load times start after you started using FSLabs?
Best Regards,
kianlark

Post by kianlark »

Martyson wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:00 am Did your long load times start after you started using FSLabs?
No, I also tried removing all add one from the documents add on path which includes FSL. Issue remained.

I think I’m going to go back to the 4.4 client, I’ve already spent hours trying to sort it. And for what, still get the FPS issues anyway so I’m just thinking it may be better to wait for a fix for the FPS and other issues reported in case that fixes this issue also.

Thanks,
Kian
Justin Martin

Post by Justin Martin »

I had the same issue, I had previously only updated the Client and Content. I just updated the Scenery and the issue is no longer.
Kian Andrews

Post by Kian Andrews »

Justin Martin wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 11:42 pm I had the same issue, I had previously only updated the Client and Content. I just updated the Scenery and the issue is no longer.
Yeah it’s very strange. I managed to get it to work on the fourth reinstall. Did a full install Everytime removing every trace of P3D as per the guide. I have no idea what it was. Just waiting for the frame rate hot fix now so that P3D is much more useable.
jhaley101

Post by jhaley101 »

I have had this problem appear twice while removing or adding scenery to the library.

One time it was adding an airport scenery, the other it was deactivating Black Marble roads, bridges, vectors.
I use the Lorby program to add programs, but with black marble I just deleted it from the control panel. Perhaps something corrupts when its not installed or uninstalled an exact, precise way.

Both times, I deleted the scenery content and re-installed it and both times the problem was fixed.