Aircraft render incorrectly (outside view)

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
mrauh744

Aircraft render incorrectly (outside view)

Post by mrauh744 »

I keep having an issue with the rendering of some aircraft's outside view. Somehow part of the inside is visible from the outside. The problem occurs with all kinds of aircraft (FSL A320, PMDG B744/ 777, TDFI B717 to name just a view). I have tried deleting all shaders but that usually helps only for a while. I do have TOGA ENVSHADE installed. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks for ideas.

Matthias
Martyson

Re: Aircraft render incorrectly (outside view)

Post by Martyson »

mrauh744 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:22 am I keep having an issue with the rendering of some aircraft's outside view. Somehow part of the inside is visible from the outside. The problem occurs with all kinds of aircraft (FSL A320, PMDG B744/ 777, TDFI B717 to name just a view). I have tried deleting all shaders but that usually helps only for a while. I do have TOGA ENVSHADE installed. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks for ideas.

Matthias
Which P3D product?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
mrauh744

Post by mrauh744 »

P3D V4.4. However, I had the same issue with previous versions, definitely V4.3
downscc

Post by downscc »

You cannot troubleshoot rendering problem when you have a 3d party shader modification, which is basically just a hack of the P3D rendering system.
Dan Downs
KCRP
pile

Post by pile »

Martyson wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:45 pm I keep having an issue with the rendering of some aircraft's outside view. Somehow part of the inside is visible from the outside. The problem occurs with all kinds of aircraft (FSL A320, PMDG B744/ 777, TDFI B717 to name just a view). I have tried deleting all shaders but that usually helps only for a while. I do have TOGA ENVSHADE installed. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks for ideas.
Matthias
I have same problem since I installed version 4.5, I was on 4.3. All works well except for the latest versions of PMDG, QW787 v1.1.3 and GSX v2, their outside texture not appear. However vehicles like FSLab a320, tfdi 717 among others do not have this problem.

I destroyed the Shaders, reinstalled v 4.5 according to Poppet's recommendations (Option 1 and 2) but the problem is still there.
https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/5239 ... epar3d-v4/

Some would have an idea where this problem comes from?

Thanks in advance for your help before I have to reinstall p3d from scratch (Option 3)