Permanent brakes on with saitek yoke , rudder pedal and throttle

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the additional features present in the Prepar3D Professional Plus client application.
Dreamliner01

Permanent brakes on with saitek yoke , rudder pedal and throttle

Post by Dreamliner01 »

Hi guys , i just bought a “saitek yoke and throttle and rudder pedals” so after i installed everything and tried my PMDG737 , i dont understand why my brake is permanently on even though i use the rudder pedal to turn it off or used the yoke brakes to turn it off even i used keyboard and mouse to manually turn off the brakes but it still permanent on , any fix for this?
aeronauta

Re: Permanent brakes on with saitek yoke , rudder pedal and throttle

Post by aeronauta »

In your mapping of the brake pedals you must tick reverse function for them to work correctly..

see here...http://www.saitek.com/uk/blog/index.php ... als-in-fsx

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
System i9-9990 4.7Ghz 32GB W11 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB
Dreamliner01

Post by Dreamliner01 »

aeronauta wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:30 am In your mapping of the brake pedals you must tick reverse function for them to work correctly..

see here...http://www.saitek.com/uk/blog/index.php ... als-in-fsx

Jorge
Hi jorge , the link u gave me is for FSX , im using a p3dv4 kts a complete different setting , i dont really know how to set the one from p3dv4
aeronauta

Post by aeronauta »

No the setting is the same , you have to go to Controls , select the axis assignment, then select the pedals and assign the toe brakes and tick reverse..

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/ima ... brajke.jpg

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
System i9-9990 4.7Ghz 32GB W11 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB
ggoodwin

Post by ggoodwin »

I periodically have the same problem with my Saitek. Not sure what causes it but the only way I can resolve it is CTRL-SHIFT-E to go to avatar view and then CTRL-SHIFT-E to go back to cockpit and the brakes should "reset".
Clifton Crane
Lockheed Martin

Post by Clifton Crane »

Hi goodwin,

Have you tried calibrating your device from within Prepar3D via Options > Controls > Calibration > Calibrate Device?

Thanks.
Clifton Crane
Prepar3D® Software Engineer Sr.