FlightControlReplay v4.5 for P3D v1 - v5.X - APRIL Update

Forum for Prepar3D Developers to show off their work or post about their add-ons or content created for Prepar3D
FlightOnFly

FlightControlReplay v4.5 for P3D v1 - v5.X - APRIL Update

Post by FlightOnFly »

FlightControlReplay v4.5 April Update has been released !

Fabio Merlo announced the April Update for the version 4.5 of FlightControlReplay Professional : the best and most complete Record / Replay utility for MSFS, P3D5 – 1 and FSX.

Another bunch of new features have been added and a few bugs fixed at the same time.

You’ll be impressed by our Automatic Change Camera with its customizable and easy management.

The update is FREE for all registered users.

Please uninstall your current version, download the updated setup from your customer account, and install this new version.

Changelog:
• VR Support (MSFS only - for P3D will be available as soon as possible): Now FlightControlReplay can be used also in all VR Environments via key mapping AND for Windows Mixed Reality Headset. You can also run FlightControlReplay directly into the cockpit and you can see FCR User Interface for full use!

• Automatic Change Camera : Call and activate any custom cockpit camera and P3D camera by choosing OR WRITING the NAME OF THE CAMERA VIEWS, inside the CameraChange Dialog and this will be be triggered at the chosen frame. When Replay reaches this frame, FCR triggers the keyboard shortcut and automatic activates the Camera Change that you set.

• “Continuous Loop” playing option added to P3D, like we did for MSFS
• Always On Top overlay option (added to P3D like in MSFS version)
• FCR Option Dialog harmonization between MSFS and P3D versions
• Various bug fixes ( Runway Sink, No stutter etc)

Official website : https://flightcontrolreplay.wordpress.com/

Store : https://secure.simmarket.com/fabio-merl ... -p3d.phtml

Best regards, Fabio MERLO.
FlightControlReplay Developer
FlightOnFly

Re: FlightControlReplay v4.5 for P3D v1 - v5.X - APRIL Update

Post by FlightOnFly »

FlightControlReplay v4.X Updates and future FlightControlReplay vNext will add Features in the both simulators , P3D and MSFS and when possible FSX.

FlightControlReplay vNext will implement also a new UX and new features that i m very anxious to Announce !

Stay tuned !

Fabio Merlo
Developer of FlightControlReplay
FlightOnFly

Post by FlightOnFly »

Do you want Customized Version of FlightControlReplay v4.5?

Do you want a customized Feature?

Ask me a Quote !

A lot of Flight Simulator's company asked me a customized version of FlightControlReplay
FlightOnFly

Re: FlightControlReplay v4.5 for P3D v1 - v5.X - APRIL Update[MAY 2021]

Post by FlightOnFly »

Hi !

Next Update is scheduled for Saturday 19 June ! This update is called JUNE UPDATE and will bring a lot of new fresh things for P3D !

New way to manage your REPLAY (stay tuned for more details ongoing)! :stuck_out_tongue:

New Enhanced Record/Replay Algorithm for P3D (SMOOTHNESS!)

New SMOOTH MOVEMENT for Spoiler , Ailerons , Flaps and Rudder !
More Variables to record / Playback
More variables for RELIVE FEATURE Enhancements on PLAYASAI feature
More to Come

Fabio
FlightOnFly

Post by FlightOnFly »

Hello,

The planned update is going through the final stages of preparation for its public release.

Now is the time to recall the exhaustive content available to any registered user of FlightControlReplay.

An automatic installer will prepare the files necessary for the utility to operate.
3 EXE files will be at your disposal, each one has its respective properties.

FlightControlReplay.exe works equally well with all MSFS, P3D and FSX compatible simulators
FlightControlReplayP3DX.exe exclusively designed for P3D, with specific optimizations, to improve performance, optimize Replay by fixing jitter imperfections.
FlightControlReplayMSFS.exe for exclusive use with the new generation simulator from Microsoft
A PDF manual of about 20 pages in English, organized and clear, with clickable summury and tabs, that details all the menu, features, settings and options, but also provides advices and step-by-step instructions for certain operations.

Finally, find our YouTube videos in public access as the Official Trailer, Tutorials, and Demonstration which are listed on our product page of the simMarket store.

This week, we are highlighting the YouTuber Comeflywithme Simulations with 2 stunningly realistic flights, of course made possible by using FlightControlRplay.
FlightOnFly

Re: FlightControlReplay v4.5 for P3D v1 - v5.X - JUNE Update

Post by FlightOnFly »

Hi,

Find below the full changelog details of the June Update released for FlightControlReplay : 

* NEW FEATURE ADDED Realtime FlightRecorded modification: Apply an Altitude Offset to your aircraft during Replay.

* FEATURE ENHANCEMENT PlayASAI now supports up to 5 planes in each FCR instance. Remember that with more instances of FCR, you can create infinite traffic.

* NEW FEATURE ADDED Aircraft Gear status : Force the gear status Up, Down, or let it automatic during Replay, and apply live !

* NEW FEATURE ADDED Aircraft Control Toggle : Switch view and take control of one selected AI plane (PlayAsAI mode), or take control of your own aircraft during a Replay. You can toggle it off in order to give back controls to FlightControlReplay that returns in line with the values of the recorded flight.
* New Enhancements on Algorithm for PlayAsAI for both P3D and MSFS
* Smooth Movements for plane flight surfaces
* Fixed bugs

Another set of NEW features have been added, and we seriously enhanced PlayAsAI mode with 5 ghosts aircraft support at once in each FCR instance. Unlimited traffic is even possible with more FCR instances.

It’s now possible to switch view to an AI airplane (PlayAsAI mode), and even take control of it.

During a Replay, you can now modify live the aircraft gear status, and also retake control of it in flight at anytime.

Please uninstall your current version, download the updated setup from your customer account, and install this new version.

The update is FREE for all registered users.

More updates and new ideas will come later, for FREE.
FlightOnFly

Post by FlightOnFly »

Hi !

I hope you have enjoyed and tested some of our new features and improvements installed in FlightControlReplay since the new June Update release last weekend.

I cannot reveal the next ideas for the future yet but be sure that great plans are in the making already.

Oh yes, there is something public already that I can confirm to everybody, I'll do my best to enhance the sound sync between your aircraft actions and the respective audio effects during Replay.

Join the video makers and show us your Replay too. Publish more flights on Video platformes and social networks !
FlightOnFly

Post by FlightOnFly »

Good morning,

Push your flight simulation hobby to further limits, with more activities than just flying point A to point B.

Change the cameras during Replay of your performance, simulate Formation Flying, Record your flight and share your adventures with other simmers.

FlightControlReplay is the necessary tool companion to share your simming hobby with more enthusiasts, and show your pilot skills or add-ons collection.
FlightOnFly

Post by FlightOnFly »

Hey!

Nobody is perfect and if you are not happy during Replay about your aircraft situation like the gear position, or your aircraft altitude, FlightControlReplay has new features since June Update release to fix that for you.

Edit and get the fix in real time : you can apply an altitude offset, and you can also force the gear status (Up, Down, or just let Automatic).

Load your flight, Replay and by selecting any point of the Yellow timeslider, click on the pen and access to these settings that can be edited and applied live in Replay. That's it.
FlightOnFly

Post by FlightOnFly »

Hi,

The popularity of FlightControlReplay is the best reward that the community can give to a developer. Thanks for your continuous support !

I've got the PC Pilot Classic Award a few weeks ago marked 90/100, and currently FlightControlReplay is in the top 5 Best Sellers - all categories - at simMarket.

These facts confirm that I'm on the right way to fit your needs, but it means also that I must keep on innovating and working to bring more features and new ideas.
FlightOnFly

Post by FlightOnFly »

Hi,

In order to try the AI Plane Switch View introduced in FlightControlReplay since last June Update, you must use the last button on the right side of the main User Interface, just beside the Orange Aircraft Control Toggle.

Let's activate PlayAsAI mode by loading a recorded flight in PlayAI menu, and activate various AI planes reproducing your flight path. Save and close the PlayAI window.

Play and click on this AI Plane Switch View button to follow one or another AI plane as you can cycle between each of the AI planes created in this FCR instance. If you have various AI places active, click various times until find back your original aircraft position. You're good !
FlightOnFly

Post by FlightOnFly »

Hi,

In order to give you an idea of FlightControlReplay history, it's a project started 13 years ago in 2008 and that became a professional tool in 2015. It was made for FSX and P3D support.

I've developed the Flight Simulator variant of FCR since 2019 as I have been registered as an official third party developer for Asobo Studio and Microsoft.

A team of 60 Beta testers help me in detecting and reporting issues for each update development session.

FlightControlReplay has been possible with my long time experience in software engineering and thanks to the community support. Now you understand why I try to give back FREE updates and the most advanced tool to manage your recordings and replays.
FlightOnFly

Post by FlightOnFly »

Hi,

I was reading my customer reviews and I would like to thank all the kind words you have sent to me also via this channel, beside the users forum and e-mail.

So thanks George, quotes "I have been intensively working with the program since the day I bought it about a week ago. It is absolutely wonderful, reliable and stable. It does what it says ( it does a lot!!!) without affecting the pc resources"

And Frank seems to be very happy of his FlightControlReplay selection : "I bought this fantastic Recorder and i used a lot for make youtube video for professional job ! It is a MUST HAVE addon ! For MSFS but also for Prepar3d !
It has no stutters or jitter , it is useful thanks also to camera change automatic feature and RELIVE features.
FlightControlReplay is a milestone in the 3rd party addons , it permits a lot of things"

Howard concluded that "This is exactly what MSFS needed. The latest update gives smooth replays, even on my medium power PC. This is perfect for creating cinematic videos."

So, you gave me energy for more input and work into FlightControlReplay, see you in the skies like this video creator is enjoying :

HotshotsES
Prepar3d V5.2 | Fighter Jets in Action
https://youtu.be/j5pHP6rKfto
FlightOnFly

Post by FlightOnFly »

Hi,

Having troubles with Crash-to-desktop when you are busy in your simulator ?

FlightControlReplay can help you to reduce the bad impact on your flight. Before that happens, activate Re-Live Instant Replay, and the tool can then restore your plane in the last known position in case of such event.

Make sure that "Re-Live Instant Replay" is Enabled by clicking on the Circle Arrow, and it must turn in GREEN color.

One of the secondary but helpful features of FCR !
FlightOnFly

Post by FlightOnFly »

Hi,

Probably some of you enjoy some relaxing times, and others like me are still working. The first ones must think to the second team. Thanks you !

Just kidding, I have already started to build the next update of FlightControlReplay.

Its main content will oriented towards more algorithm improvements for accurate events reproduction with smooth parts animation. First Beta tester reports are very positive with a significative enhancement upon the latest builds I sent to them.

Aside of this, I have also dedicated a part of time to my corporate customers who requested specific versions of FlightControlReplay. There are aviation professionals that are interested in the advanced tool features with some tweaks for their particular use in the military and aviation systems industry.