[RESOLVED] Failed to locate multichannel configuration file

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the additional features present in the Prepar3D Professional Plus client application.
ncngrr

[RESOLVED] Failed to locate multichannel configuration file

Post by ncngrr »

When I start P3D on a client PC, I receive, "Failed to locate multichannel configuration file: :".

Path is correct. Filename is correct. I confirmed file sharing works. Which multichannel configuration file can it not find? The local one or the remote (Host) one?

One the Host PC, P3D seems to work okay, but when I close P3D, I receive "Multichannel autostart failed. Please make sure the file is a valid configuration."

I used the configuration files from Multichannel section in the SDK and changed the few fields as directed.

How do I fix this?

Thanks.
ncngrr

Re: Failed to locate multichannel configuration file

Post by ncngrr »

I found/fixed the problem. When I edited the target command prompt (right-clicked on the P3D icon on my desktop, clicked on "Properties", and edited the target path), I had inadvertently added a space between ".../MULTICHANNEL: "F:P3Dv4/..." ". It should have read, "".../MULTICHANNEL:"F:P3Dv4/..." " It all started to work in the Multichannel mode from that point forward.