[RESOLVED] A2A Virtual Cockpit star Zoom in and out and then black wndow

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the additional features present in the Prepar3D Professional Plus client application.
pedroelgrande

[RESOLVED] A2A Virtual Cockpit star Zoom in and out and then black wndow

Post by pedroelgrande »

Hello

Afer some minutes in airborne 1:30 or 2 hours (Is random) the virtual cockpit view star to make zoom in and out repeatly times and after 1 minute or 2 doing this the cockpit view put black, but this only happens in virtual cockpit, in external view the airplane looks normal (No black view) and when I change to virtual cockpit still the black windows but the airplane still fly and looks normal in external view

I tried to change window mode to full mode, disable the HD lighting, etc but nothing works the problem persist
pedroelgrande

Re: Virtual Cockpit star Zoom in and out and then black wndow

Post by pedroelgrande »

Hello

I made a Research and find thath the problem is not P3d is the feature in the airplane I was flying, the A2A airplanes have a function thath simulate the hipoxia blackout thath is why the airplane star make zoom in and out simulating dizzy and then put the window black because you black out and the airplane will continue fly until run out of fuel

Regards