RAAS Pro crashing P3dv5 urctbase.dll error

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to installing the Prepar3D client application or it's installer.
draci

RAAS Pro crashing P3dv5 urctbase.dll error

Post by draci »

I've been searching for months in vain for the reason of my ucrtbase.dll errors suspecting that there is something wrong with my system (overclock, graphics card drivers, Windows 10 installation etc) or one of my add-ons. I went through debugging steps, I've run each add-on separately etc., reinstalled almost evreything including P3D, repaired Windows, .NET and redistributables just to stumble by coincindence over the fact that if I disable RASSPRO.dll in the .dll file in ProgramData that my crashes are gone all of a sudden! While testing I thought it would be enough to disable RAASPRO in it's own menu within P3D but doing so did not prevent the sim from crashing, which is why I didn't suspect to be the reason for the issue initially. It only resolves my crash issue if I disable it in the .dll-file. The strange thing is that RAASPRO is oficially declared comptible with P3dv5. Please note that I don't talk about the free version PMDG includes for some of its aircraft, but the official one you can buy on Simmarket. Can anybody confirm this or what can I do to run RAASPRO successfully in P3dv5?