Airports gone after 5.2 HF1

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to installing the Prepar3D client application or it's installer.
Rhinozherous

Airports gone after 5.2 HF1

Post by Rhinozherous »

Hello!

I just installed the HF and used the "delete generated files" as instructed... Now all my 3rd party Airports are not loading - they are installed and active in the library.

Please help! Thank you
SWA4420

Re: Airports gone after 5.2 HF1

Post by SWA4420 »

I *think* you'll need to reinstall them (same with any 3rd party aircraft).
Rhinozherous

Post by Rhinozherous »

I just started P3D up and the airports are back ^^
But when I go into setting and back it warns about something (see screenshot) this is new and I have no clue what this means. When I say YES it does nothing and when I go into settings and back it pops up again...

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/a/76nlxPu
Rhinozherous

Post by Rhinozherous »

I have to add that in my library everything is in order (numbers on the right are sequential) - there are a few entries greyed out, but these are present in the addons section.

Please LM - If you want your customers to use such a thing like "Delete generated files" please add a little sentence like "this will f*** up your scenerys, be prepared"
philiproberts

Post by philiproberts »

I had this problem too. If it is not too late you will find all the deleted files in your bin. I just restored them from there and everything was fine. Hope it helps.
Aussie1234

Post by Aussie1234 »

Sorry to hear of your difficulties.
Small tip after update, If you are using Orbx scenery: Open your Orbx Central, go to Help, and re-synchronize scenery. It will come up with a green light when it is finished.
Aussie
P3d V6: ProSim-AR B737 suite: Fully enc. 737 Cockpit:
ASky6: Orbx world: GSX2: Pilot2ATC: Open Cockpits & Simworld h'dware:
Ext view - 4 LCD monitors, 210' viewgroup from 1x RTX 4080 16Gb. Main i9-13900K MSI 64GB.