Please fix it finally

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.
Blaunarwal

Please fix it finally

Post by Blaunarwal »

Working landing lights, which dissapeared with v5 sometime until now 5.3HF+. Aircraft lights effects are unusable now.

Lights can be seen, thats ok, but landing-,taxi and searchlights do not illuminate the ground. The rear position light is lightening the ground but not the landing light beams.

Following picture is like it should be. Landing lights with FSLabs Spotlight Tool.

Now, I don´t want to create lights this way for all aircraft i have, which have proper light definitions in their mdl or cfg files. The FSLabs lights need to be switched off externaly on the tool which has not graphical interface into the sim at the moment, because it broke from 4.5 to 5.0.
Such a landing light tool should be part of P3D anyway.

Please don´t break anymore addons, like the problem with the default airports building getting through exclusion from addons. That was a big step back without explaining the need for this to the users nor any support to fix this for thousands of addons.

Traffic is now often offsite the streets...
A new bug introduced with 5.3 or HF. Please fix.

Regards
Daniel

Oh I forgot, in the controller options the so called "mouse drag pan" is default. I don´t have something like this and have to select each time my X52 controller. Other users don´t even realize they are programming the wrong not existend controller. That´s a new annoyance since HF1.
i7- 13900K, 64 GB DDR-5 SDRAM, Gigabyte Aorus Z790 Elite AX, KFA2 GeForce RTX 3090 SG 1-Click OC (24GB)
https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods
amm693

Re: Please fix it finally

Post by amm693 »

mouse drag pan really annoying