Increase of Twilight lasting with EA

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.
BerndB

Increase of Twilight lasting with EA

Post by BerndB »

Hello Devs, first of all i want to let you know, that the implementation of using EA without volumetric clouds is something i really love. Not that i would deny the use of the new cloud model, but honestly it needs significant improvements to look "real". Anyway, there is something i would really love if this could be improved in the shading and rendering of the athmosphere, and this is the timespan in which the twilight for evening and morning would lasting.
Actually from the moment on, where the Sun disappeared below the horizon, the twilight will last more or less arround a quarter hour unless the sky is getting dark and this is unrealistic. Natuarally the twillightzone would last around 45 min on average. To see this happening in the Sim with EA would be very cool.
I know, that there must be a parameter within EA which can be customized to get this effect. May some skylovers from your crative team find some passion to let dying lights of the day fade into darkness much longer as it´s in reality. I would appreaciate that and i promise i ´ll put one of those nice Supper Carrier´s from LM´s shipyards on top of my wishlist for my next purchase. (I guess i could get a special discount if i choose one of the elder Nimitz-Class ones).

Kind Regards from Germany
P3D V6 & 5.4 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbX