Airport Fix Request (1)

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.
Electroplasma

Airport Fix Request (1)

Post by Electroplasma »

Hi guys - not shure if this part of the forum is the right place, but here goes:

I saw in another post you are interested in hearing about default airports/afcads that are way off. So I want to report three of them. I can also give you a Airport Design Editor (freeware) project file to give you the exact, updated data, built on runway threshold/end coordinates from AIP Norway and other airport data.

The first two are Norwegian, ENBM (approx. 300 meters off), ENDI (approx 50 meters off sideways). I moved both those airports after setting the updated threshold/end coordinates, and now they fit perfectly on my georeferenced photos.

No.3 is from a case I helped a forum member with today, LGSA Chania International Airport. I nailed the threshold coordinates, and saw in ADE runway/taxiways were way off, and just like shown on the photoscenery. Here's the correct threshold coordinates btw:

http://www.pilotnav.com/airport/LGSA

If you can send me a PM, I'll get back to you with my project files.
Electroplasma

Re: Airport Fix Request (1)

Post by Electroplasma »

ENDI threshold coordinates:

N60 24.998
E008 30.744

N60 25.104
E008 31.643

ENBM threshold coordinates:

N60 38.309
E006 29.547

N60 38.349