Mission Rehearsal Training

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application's multiplayer mode
CP012

Mission Rehearsal Training

Post by CP012 »

Hi all,

I'm after some advice please. I am trying to find a program capable of running full mission rehearsal scenarios for military crews. I have spent the last couple of days reading through the forums and watching as many videos as possible but am struggling to find the information I need.

What I'd like to know is this, is it possible to create a multiplayer scenario where 4-8 helicopter crews can fly a networked combat scenario, with a remoted instructor operating station to monitor the mission progress. Ideally I would like to be able to overlay a ground to air threat be that AAA, SAM, HMG etc, that is capable of engaging the aircraft either autonomously on a pre-programmed trigger, or manually from the IOS. This is the bit I'm struggling to find information on and is a key component of my requirement. I'd also like to know if it is capable of running a detailed after action review post mission and exactly what detail can be replayed.

Thanks in advance