Multiplayer Mission WIP v5 test pilots wanted !

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application's multiplayer mode
HaconMagnus

Multiplayer Mission WIP v5 test pilots wanted !

Post by HaconMagnus »

Hello.

I have a very basic multiplayer mission. The idea is a Sandbox located @ area 51

right now it has 10 player slots , there is an aircraft carrier 1900 nm to the west , Airplanes on the ground at the airport location that players can use.
Some of the aircraft have a basic weapons loadout that is tested and functioning .
There is a few AI piloted aircraft doing things as well (for target practice)

I have tested the mission having clients connect to me without problem.

Future plans include scripted AI

Here lay the problem
I only know of 2 people with prepar3d and one of them is lets just say "special" (if you know what I mean)

One guy was able to connect no issues and everything worked as it should,
however the guy (the "special" one) claims he could not connect and that he was receiving an error message that he did not have the mission, I am certain the problem is on HIS END , this same person seemed to also have trouble and required explanation on how to download a file from a google drive and Github, did not understand how port forwarding works and said he was running his router in DMZ mode and for testing purposes I had him try to host and I was unable to connect to him, so for all these reasons that person is unreliable and his input is worthless.

Moving forward looking for testers or sim pilots that have an understanding of prepar3d and really computers in general
(no time for hand holding) that can check out the mission or even try to connect to me multiplayer , its very basic at this point and can be found @

github.com/haconmagnus/rsxA51

DM me for discord info or my IP address and we can plan a time for me to host a session.

Thank you.