Loading Honeycomb yoke and Bravo throttle profiles

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
chinyu

Loading Honeycomb yoke and Bravo throttle profiles

Post by chinyu »

I have not been able to upload the profiles from the Honeycomb Yoke and Bravo throttle. When saving the profiles to Documents> Prepar3D v5 Files it says "to upload use the menu at the top right of the screen" that is Add-ons, when clicking it shows some of the addons like Sode, but not the Honeycomb products.
The files from the configurator don't show in the Documents folder but in the external disc where Prepar3D v5.3 is installed.
I am running Windows 11 professional; Processor: intel(R) Core(TM) i9-7980XE CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 Mhz, 18 Core(s), 36 Logical Processor(s)
Available Physical Memory: 40.9 GB
Thanks in advance for your advice
JorgenSA

Re: Loading Honeycomb yoke and Bravo throttle profiles

Post by JorgenSA »

If your CPU is really running at 2.6 GHz, then your system is below the minimum requirements for P3D v. 5, which requires the CPU to be running at a minimum of 3.0 GHz.

I would try to overclock this CPU to a minimum of 4 GHz, and then see what happens.

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.