T.Flight Hotas 4 - Not throttle lever recognized on P3D v5.3

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
flesland

T.Flight Hotas 4 - Not throttle lever recognized on P3D v5.3

Post by flesland »

Hello fellows of P3d forum, I have recently installed P3D v5.3 (I also have P3D v4.5 with no issues) and I'm using joystick T Flight HOTAS 4, but throttle lever is not recognized by axis assignments, when I try to assign it to "throttle axis" instead is setted the Slider for throttle. Please help me.
windows 10 OS, I have firmware updated for TFH 4.

Thanks in advance.
Mike63

Re: T.Flight Hotas 4 - Not throttle lever recognized on P3D v5.3

Post by Mike63 »

Hello, I had the same issue. You need to go into controls in P3D, go to Axis Assignments, then go to throttle control, click on throttle control and then move your throttle forward and it will be assigned. Worked for me so I anticipate it will work for your also. Good luck!
Martyson

Re: T.Flight Hotas 4 - Not throttle lever recognized on P3D v5.3

Post by Martyson »

flesland wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:12 pm Hello fellows of P3d forum, I have recently installed P3D v5.3 (I also have P3D v4.5 with no issues) and I'm using joystick T Flight HOTAS 4, but throttle lever is not recognized by axis assignments, when I try to assign it to "throttle axis" instead is setted the Slider for throttle. Please help me.
windows 10 OS, I have firmware updated for TFH 4.

Thanks in advance.
Hello flesland ,

From P3D Options

Axis Assignments

Then from Controller: (the pull down box at the top)
click on the down arrow and select your device " T Flight HOTAS 4" (is it listed)?

then make your assignments and delete the Slider assignment if you do not need it.
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)