Do NOT want view stretched across two screens

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
sniper31

Do NOT want view stretched across two screens

Post by sniper31 »

Someone please help...I am pulling my hair out with this one.

I am running P3Dv4.5. I have two monitors, both running in 2k. I ONLY want P3D running on my main display, as I use the second screen for Google Earth and Little NavMap. My P3D starts up stretched partially across both screens. No matter what I do, I cannot stop that from happening every time the program starts. I resize the window, ensuring that it is only displayed on the display I want, then I ALT-Enter to make it fullscreen on that display only, and then I save and exit P3D. Sure enough, the next time I load up P3D, it is stretched across both screens again, in window mode, not fullscreen mode.

How can I prevent this from happening? I ONLY want P3D to display on the one monitor.

Please help...
Tangmere_Museum

Re: Do NOT want view stretched across two screens

Post by Tangmere_Museum »

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution sniper31 or do I need to repost the question in a different forum?
TM
shermank

Re: Do NOT want view stretched across two screens

Post by shermank »

Press Windows Key+P
You will get a popup on your main monitor with these options, Select the DUPLICATE OPTION and that should do it for you.

Sherm

Choose a display option
To change what shows on your displays, press Windows logo key + P. Here's what you can choose.

If you want to

Choose

See things on one display only.

PC screen only

See the same thing on all your displays.

Duplicate

See your desktop across multiple screens. When you have displays extended, you can move items between the two screens.