Problems with B777 & B787 controllers, Win11 & P3D v5.2

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
arnlocke

Problems with B777 & B787 controllers, Win11 & P3D v5.2

Post by arnlocke »

I'm having problems with Saitek Throttle and Saitek Yoke on PMDG B777 and Qualitywings B787.
They both work fine in P3D v4.5.

I have tried to assigne and calibrate within the aircraft, with FSUIPC and Spad.neXt. A couple of examples: When I assigne and calibrate throttle for eng 1, the alredy assigned spoiler moves in the aircraft.

The yoke seemed to work after beeing fixed in Spad, but when I move the yoke 1/3 or more forwards or backwords the yoke also turns right or left as the yoke is moved. I have reinstalled both P3D and the B777/ B787.

Another issue is quite odd. The first flight with this configuration was with B777, lasted 17 hours and everything worked just fine. When starting
flight #2 the controls went crazy.

Any ideas?
Martyson

Re: Problems with B777 & B787 controllers, Win11 & P3D v5.2

Post by Martyson »

@ arnlocke ,

I use WIN11, P3Dv4.5HF3, P3Dv5.2HF1, FSUIPC6, Saitek Yoke with two Throttle quads, Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog and Thrustmaster TCA all hooked up all the time and working with all my aircraft including PMDG.

I am not seeing other reports of your problem in this forum.

Maybe ask at the FSUIPC support forum while other pilots review your post here.
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
arnlocke

Re: Problems with B777 & B787 controllers, Win11 & P3D v5.2

Post by arnlocke »

Thanks for your answer!

I have reinstalled P3D, but the problem remains, even with the default airplanes, so the problem is probably within P3D v5.2. I also tried the Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback joystick, nothing changed. What really adds to my confusion is that the first flight went without a single problem, while flight # 2 was when the mystery started.

I forgot to mension that I use MFG Crosswind rudderpedals.

I will make a ticket with FSUIPC tomorrow, it's night in Norway no..