[RESOLVED] P3Dv45 Ground textures and airports are missing from 35 degrees longitude

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
CaptainDuke

[RESOLVED] P3Dv45 Ground textures and airports are missing from 35 degrees longitude

Post by CaptainDuke »

Hello support team,

My problem:
A few days ago I noticed that the simulation breaks off in certain regions in the airport selection.
After many restarts, I was able to distinguish that between the 30th and 40th degrees of longitude (e.g. between Antalya and Alanya) a display limit had arisen. I was also able to navigate to this limit once and was also able to see this delimitation of the textures. It is a straight demarcation that runs exactly along the line of longitude. Behind it, all textures are only extremely blurred. All airports from the 35th degree of longitude can no longer be selected.
Situation: Airports menu / select e.g. UUWW/ go to OK/ P3D freezes.
Simulator does not close but freezes.

I've tried repairing ORBX's area scenery with no success.

My specifications:
P3Dv4.5 HF3, Win10, FTX Landclasses BASE, Vector, OLC EU/NA/SA.
All Windows Updates and Drivers.

Please support in this matter

Many greetings
Bernd Doujak
Prepar3D V4,5 - Win10 Home x64 Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045 - GIGABYTE Z690 Aorus Master - i9-12900KF - 64 GB DDR - 2x 2 TB SSD - GIGABYTE NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 TI
CaptainDuke

Re: P3Dv45 Ground textures and airports are missing from 35 degrees longitude

Post by CaptainDuke »

Hello support team,

fixed the problem.
A few weeks ago I made a backup of my FTX Landclasses on an external drive.
There was a reference to this data in the error log.
Drive had been disconnected too long. I had to reinitialize this data again. (restore).
Now everything works again.

Thanks for the support
Prepar3D V4,5 - Win10 Home x64 Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045 - GIGABYTE Z690 Aorus Master - i9-12900KF - 64 GB DDR - 2x 2 TB SSD - GIGABYTE NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 TI