Prepar3D running but not on desktop

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
jmoss1

Prepar3D running but not on desktop

Post by jmoss1 »

Hi, I've been using flight sim absolutely fine with no trouble at all. All of a sudden, I come to open it tonight. I click on the icon on my desktop and up pops the P3D splash screen, after the splash screen I should be getting the scenario screen in which I can select what airport I load up at etc but instead it disappears. I can't see it running in my taskbar at the bottom. The only way I can see it running is by going to Task Manger in which it displays the exe running there. P3D isn't crashing or giving me any types of errors, I just simply cannot see it on my screens but I know the program is running.
Martyson

Re: Prepar3D running but not on desktop

Post by Martyson »

jmoss1 wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:04 am Hi, I've been using flight sim absolutely fine with no trouble at all. All of a sudden, I come to open it tonight. I click on the icon on my desktop and up pops the P3D splash screen, after the splash screen I should be getting the scenario screen in which I can select what airport I load up at etc but instead it disappears. I can't see it running in my taskbar at the bottom. The only way I can see it running is by going to Task Manger in which it displays the exe running there. P3D isn't crashing or giving me any types of errors, I just simply cannot see it on my screens but I know the program is running.
@ jmoss1 ,

In this topic you mentioned:
https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopi ... 94#p234594

“ I'm currently building a 737 Cockpit Simulator at home. I am running 2 x 55 INCH 4k TVs (centre and left display) and 1 x 40 INCH TV (Right display) as the main display (3 main displays). I am then also running 3 smaller monitors as 1 monitor with the use of a Triple Head 2 Go DE for my 2D instrument displays (PFD, ND, Engine displays etc.). “

What have you changed ?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)