No vegetation after install P3D v4.3

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
la.frankfurt

No vegetation after install P3D v4.3

Post by la.frankfurt »

Hey guys!

A few weeks ago I purchased the Aerosoft A318/319 and saw, that I had to install the new version of P3D (v4.3). I installed it and ran P3D as an Administrator to enable my Addons (REX, Ezdok, PTA, and URP). But there was no vegetation.

I reinstalled the product and noticed, that the issue only comes in P3D v4.3 . In all other versions the vegetation was there, when I started P3D as an Administrator. I noticed also, that when I start P3D without administration righters, that the Vegetation (in P3D v4.3) is there, but I have a bad terrain texture (Frankfurt looks like that it´s build in the Sahara) .

Can someone please help me?
Thanks,

Laurenz.
Brady Butler
Lockheed Martin

Re: No vegetation after install P3D v4.3

Post by Brady Butler »

Hello la.frankfurt,

To have us assist you further, could you please review this topic and let us know the results from following the troubleshooting steps? Specifically step 5?

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=123246

If the issue is determined to be caused by an add-on, you will likely want to reach out to the add-on developer for direct support. If they need any support with development, they should not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Brady
Brady Butler
Prepar3D® Software Engineer
la.frankfurt

Post by la.frankfurt »

Hey Brady!

Unfortunately nothing worked. I deleted all files from step 5. It hasn´t worked. I also downloaded P3D again and installed it, but nothing worked.

I hope you can help me further.

Kind greetings,

la.frankfurt
Poppet

Post by Poppet »

Hello Laurenz

What are your system specs, Including Graphics card ?

Is your graphics card driver up to date ?

What Scenery Add Ons do you have Installed, If any ?