Milviz Corsair ( P3D4 ) not fully functional in v4.1

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
Eagle Spirit

Milviz Corsair ( P3D4 ) not fully functional in v4.1

Post by Eagle Spirit »

I purchased this from Just Flight Simulations 12-24-2017. It is advertised as "Compatibility: P3D v4, P3D v3, P3D v2" on their site so I assumed it was compatible with my v4.1. Apparently it isn't, as all seems to work, accept the interior lights. When I turn them on, after a few seconds P3D v4.1 stops functioning and I end up on my desk top.

Colin, at the Milviz forum said that I would have to update to 4v.2 as it is a result of the "SDK" setup. (I may not have the initials correct, sorry). The problem is, I don't want to update to 4v.2 I told Colin that their upgrade to 4v.2 basically nullifies my purchase of their Corsair and that I could no longer support Milviz or purchase their products. As a result, I've been banned from the Milviz support forum for a month, so I can't seek guidance there. I am able to fly all of the other many AC in v4.1 w/o issues.

So here I am, seeking help from ya'll. Is there a walk around for my dilemma? I purchased this when it was still v4.1 compatible, then it was updated to 4.2. Unfortunately I didn't install it until then. I've discussed this with several other simmers, and their all flying in v4.0 / v4.1 w/o issues with previously installed AC's

Your feedback / guidance welcomed,

Eagle