Can't Login

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D website and web apps.
TooMuchFS

Can't Login

Post by TooMuchFS »

I have been trying to simply login to get the 4.5 client but cannot figure out the login page!

I go to the Downloads page and am confronted with two login boxes. Being unsure of which to use (or both?) I have tried various combinations and always get the message that this combination does not exist. I tried resetting my password but get the same result amd I don't want to get locked out of this acccount!

• Does the 'ID' need to be in front of the ID number when logging in or is it just the digits?
• Do I need to fill out both login sections? (Licesnse Information and Customer Account Information)
• Can anyone direct me to a link that gives some guidance?

Many thanks
Peter
Rob McCarthy
Lockheed Martin

Re: Can't Login

Post by Rob McCarthy »

Hi Peter,

Only one side will need to be filled out. You can either login in with your license ID and license password or your customer email and customer password. Only the digits from the license ID need to be used if logging in with your license information. If you need specific help with your login information please contact licensing@prepar3d.com and they can further assist you.

Regards,
Rob McCarthy
Rob McCarthy
Prepar3D® Core Lead