Vehicle failures new user

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
Legendary

Vehicle failures new user

Post by Legendary »

Hi, I am a brand new user.
I have the latest version and using the FeelThere E175.
I am having trouble setting up failures. I have set a number of failures to happen immediately, like ApU failure of generator 1 failure and I don’t see anything happen. I am looking for EICAS message or something. A fuel leak seems to work fine. Am I missing something ? Some sort of setting I need to make sure is on?

Thanks in advance
JorgenSA

Re: Vehicle failures new user

Post by JorgenSA »

For any add-on, the first line of support is the developer of the add-on.

Of course, if anyone here has the product, we will try to help you (I personally do not have this one).

You're saying you are a brand new user and have the latest version, so I assume you got this recently, and you therefore have v. 5.2 HF1.

Are you certain that this E175 is fully v. 5.2 compatible? When getting ANY add-on, this is the first thing you need to make sure of, and if you cannot get a clear answer to that, then do not get the add-on.

You also need to make sure that if you have any questions on the product, the developer's support can handle them - look for a support forum on the developer's website.

And finally, welcome on board!

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.