PMDG can't load

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
michiel@nimpie.com

PMDG can't load

Post by michiel@nimpie.com »

Hello

I installed Prepar3D V4.5 3 months ago, then I installed PMDG 737NGXu and PMDG 777. I flew with them 3 months. But when I wanted to do a flight yesterday, my world wouldn't load. When i click ''OK'' that the world will loading, then i just get a black screen and it isn't loading. I tried with 777 and 737, that didn't work. Then i tried with my other airplanes like QW787. And that worked. I already tried reïnstalling PMDG and reïnstalling P3D cliënt. But still doesn't work. Does someone know how I can fix this?

Thank you in advance!
Martyson

Re: PMDG can't load

Post by Martyson »

The General Debugging Steps are here for your review.
https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2&t=123246
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
sunscreen

Post by sunscreen »

But my windows is to the newest version. And the thing is that PMDG can't load, all the other airplanes can. And when I click ''OK'' to start the scenario, then I just get a black screen and the scenario isn't even loading.
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

sunscreen wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:18 am But my windows is to the newest version. And the thing is that PMDG can't load, all the other airplanes can. And when I click ''OK'' to start the scenario, then I just get a black screen and the scenario isn't even loading.
@ sunscreen ,

I had no idea what you meant in your previous post:
"Hi, This is my new account, so if you can reply on this message please. Thank you!"

It looked like a Off topic reply.

Which P3D version are you using with PMDG?

Contact the PMDG Support forum .
Best Regards,
sunscreen

Post by sunscreen »

Yes I forgot my password on my other account. But im using Prepar3D V4.5 Acadamic License.
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

sunscreen wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:41 am Yes I forgot my password on my other account. But im using Prepar3D V4.5 Acadamic License.
@ sunscreen ,

There are no problems with P3Dv4.5HF3 .
I assume that is what you are using.

Contact the PMDG Support forum .
Best Regards,