ORBX CENTRAL ISSUES

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
shermank

ORBX CENTRAL ISSUES

Post by shermank »

There is discussion underway at the ORBX forum that some conflict exists between how the new ORBX Central app works with P3D. The inference I am drawing is that discussion is underway between developers at the two companies to resolve some technical conflicts. Can anyone confirm that this is correct, and if so what the specific issues? FWIW, not all customers are evidently having problems. I for one am generally fine with how the two approaches to scenery execution work together.

Sherm
freddy_

Re: ORBX CENTRAL ISSUES

Post by freddy_ »

Whilst this doesn't directly answer your question, I figured I'd mention that I have had no issues, scenery related or other, with the ORBX Central app and P3Dv4.5 (with Hotfix).
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

shermank wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:52 am There is discussion underway at the ORBX forum that some conflict exists between how the new ORBX Central app works with P3D. The inference I am drawing is that discussion is underway between developers at the two companies to resolve some technical conflicts. Can anyone confirm that this is correct, and if so what the specific issues? FWIW, not all customers are evidently having problems. I for one am generally fine with how the two approaches to scenery execution work together.

Sherm
Which specific discussion / topic title are you referring to?
What are the "technical conflicts"?

I have had no problems with Orbx Central v4.0.15.
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
shermank

Post by shermank »

Hi Martyson,

Since my post. ORBX has issued an update and it appears to have solved any problems I have encountered...so we can consider this case closed

Sherm
ruetterf

Post by ruetterf »

I have issues since I sync ORBX Central (newest Version) with P3D the first time. I'am using V4.5 with HF2. My landclasses are complety mixedup. Grass is growing on runways. Water and Night-Landclasses are constantly chanching.
With best Regards from Lower Saxon
Frank

Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-7700 CPU 3,6 GHz 64 Bit; 16 GB RAM; Win10 64 Bit; NVIDIA Geforce GTX1080TI 8GB GDDR5; P3D V6; FS Gobal Ultimate, TOGA, ORBX most Products
downscc

Post by downscc »

ruetterf wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:20 pm I have issues since I sync ORBX Central (newest Version) with P3D the first time. I'am using V4.5 with HF2. My landclasses are complety mixedup. Grass is growing on runways. Water and Night-Landclasses are constantly chanching.
Orbx issues really should be addressed in the Orbx support forum. Meanwhile, use the Orbx Central feature "Verify Files." Chances are just doing this could solve your problem.
Dan Downs
KCRP