Imaginesim WSSS - Developer not responding

Discussion related to terrain/scenery design.
CargoSwiss

Imaginesim WSSS - Developer not responding

Post by CargoSwiss »

Hi,

1 week ago I purchased WSSS scenery from Imaginesim. The download link did work correctly, and the ZIP was corrupted.
My VISA card has been charged correctly, and I sent 3 Emails to the developers wiht nil response.
I noted their LinkedIn page is deleted or went offline, and their last Facebook entry was 2 years ago.

As I can not install the purchased scenery, I will inform VISA that I want to reclaim the charge.

I am posting this here, in order to prevent someone else from running into this problem.
ToniH

Re: Imaginesim WSSS - Developer not responding

Post by ToniH »

You should purchase Imaginesim sceneries straight from simmarket, at least they have these sceneries on their own server.
Couple months ago i re-downloaded Imagine Sim KAUS and KATL by using Imaginesim operation center, no problems.

You should try to download Operation Center( https://imaginesim.net/opscenter/ ) and add your order information to Operation center and download scenery using Operation Center.
"Gigabyte X570 Gaming X = MSI RX 6700 XT Mech 2 = Ryzen 5800X = Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4-3600 C18 DC - 16GB "
CargoSwiss

Post by CargoSwiss »

Hi Toni,

Thank you for your reply and support idea. Much appreciated.

I actually followed these steps and also did the online verification with code I received from the dev website.
All to no avail. The file I receive is corrupted; I did this all in all 3 times and then gave up.

Note to self: always buy from simmarket. At least they have the stuff on their servers as you rightly say.
CargoSwiss

Post by CargoSwiss »

SOLVED

Developer was in touch with me now; all Emails from myself and other customers went into their Junk Mail.
They only saw them now; so all is fine. I managed to get the scenery installed. It is wonderful I admit. Just really nice scenery.
Problem therefore solved!
JorgenSA

Post by JorgenSA »

When I was looking for this scenery on Simmarket today, it does not show. Indeed, no products from Imaginesim show up.

Does anyone know what is going on?

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.
CargoSwiss

Post by CargoSwiss »

Hi Jorgen,

Since Sept 22 the dev has stopped responding. WSSS has not been updated for new RWY. I tried reaching out via different channels on their social media etc, but since September last year zero responses. Very disappointing, especially given the high prices they charge.
They are lining up to be yet another Aerosoft, taking big bucks and then ignoring valid requests for corrections and updates.
FRA scenery from Aerosoft has several mistakes, and dev tells "we are working on that" That was back in May.
But there is nothing you can do, essential no rights for an update but at least they ought to fix the mistakes (wrong taxiway, wrong RWY assignment, missing or wrong AFCAD).
JorgenSA

Post by JorgenSA »

In the AIG forum there is a discussion about this airport. Look here:

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/inde ... ic=30352.0

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.