Looking For Some Answers.

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
goodperson36

Looking For Some Answers.

Post by goodperson36 »

Okay So I wanted to branch out and ask a question. I recently bought MSFS2020 Its a disaster in my humble opinion and even with all of thier updates its still not a great platform. The LODs are still horrible and evertime they fix something else breaks and kinda of tired of it and have no clue who ASOBO is or care much for its company even if they are from europe. I wanted to ask LM are you guys planning are doing more with Prepar3D or is V5or is this the end of the road for prepar. or is V5 or V4 are going to continue to progress I will be coming back to preparv4 if you guys have plans for this platform. I thought I would ask I have done less flying in MSFS2020 because its not that great and we as simmers are constatly fixing something in MSFS2020 thats why I dont get to fly much always fixing something and it seems constant to me. Anyway thought i would ask. Have a great weekend ....
Martyson

Re: Looking For Some Answers.

Post by Martyson »

@ goodperson36 ,

You mentioned:
“ I will be coming back to preparv4 if you guys have plans for this platform. “

Are you asking if P3DV4 is going to be Updated in the future?

Which default aircraft are you flying in P3Dv4?

Which default aircraft are you flying in MSFS (2020)?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
goodperson36

Post by goodperson36 »

Yes!!! Maybe I should ask is prepar going to continue with thier platform. I don’t fly default in prepar I used the PMDG Boeing 737 but I use the Airbus default NEO 320 in MSFS.I mean some developers have ceased to put anything out for prepar in a while as to why I jumped on the MSFS2020 bandwagon which was a mistake I have prepar v4.5 installed and still use it but did t know what the future held for prepar ....that’s all I was asking and maybe thier is no answer for that right now .....
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

@ goodperson36 ,

I also fly the PMDG 737 in P3Dv4.

P3Dv4 was last updated about 10 months ago.
LM Staff would have to give information on any future plans there.

Not many choices for MSFS. You mentioned flying only one MSFS default jet. Have you watched some great review videos on the Jets and Props?
Sorry to hear you have many problems with MSFS [2020].

As for MSFS [2020] I have only 3 purchases (while testing default planes / airports):
PMDG737 (down payment) the PMDG737 but it will not be ready (final payment and delivered) for many months.
IndiaFoxEcho’s T45 Goshawk (screenshot).
Hard Deck Simulations Aircraft Carrier (screenshot).

So, for me and MSFS [2020} it is time for more Carrier Ops.
I still spend a lot of time flying many payware aircraft in P3Dv4 including (VRS F/A -18E, Dino’s F-35B 35C) for the Carrier Ops.

Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)