Saved Flight Plans not working

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
Viking01

Saved Flight Plans not working

Post by Viking01 »

Hi,
after updating to V4.3 I discovered that all saved flight plans can be loaded but they indicate only a straight line from departure to destination (VFR) or calculate a new route (IFR) when loading.

That happens when using flight plans made with Little Nav Map, Aivla EFB and also with those generated with the P3D internal flight planner.

I do not have any flight planning addon installed other than LittleNavMap.

After updating to V4.3 I have deleted my P3D.cfg and the shader folder. I updated the client and the content according to the routine mentioned on the LM website (or as on AVSIM, which is the same).

Any idea what could be done?

Thanks!

Gunter

Link to flight plan attempted to load (many more plans tried) https://www.magentacloud.de/lnk/pzzRMuBA
Ron Attwood

Re: Saved Flight Plans not working

Post by Ron Attwood »

Just so you don't feel alone, that is exactly what I'm experiencing as well.
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

Some additional flight plan information posted here:
https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2&t=129963
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
Viking01

Post by Viking01 »

Thanks, I posted there as well.
I sure hope we'll get a hotfix soon.
MTN1794

Post by MTN1794 »

Load the same flight plan twice. The second time it loads correctly for me.
Hawaiianstyle78

Post by Hawaiianstyle78 »

yup same thing here. It loads a saved flight plan incorrectly because it add all the original waypoints when you created the first IFR plan before editing. I loaded it up a 2nd time and the edited plan I made came up. Another BUG to fix amongst a million geeeez.

Also, how come when i click the bubbles up on top of map to show that i want ILS, Jet Airways and show/hide data tags......they pop up but when i close the sim down and start it back up again, the bubbles go away that i selected that i want up all the time.....another bug

And last.....anyone having a problem with the NavLog showing incorrect ETA and fuel burn time? every ifr flight plan i create using the Pmdg 737, pmdg 747, Flythemaddogx , Blackboxsimulation, TFDI 717, Majestic Dash 8 400.....the nav log shows the time it would take to get to my destination using the F-22 raptor. It keeps doing it. It shows 2 hr flight from Los angeles to Honolulu. It takes 5 1/2 hours. Also tried a flight from Los angeles to las vegas. The flight said 20 min. The flight normaly takes 45-55 minutes. The flight plan keeps thinking im using the Default F-22 plane. Any ideas? anyone experiencing the same problem with payware in V4.3??? or is this another bug ?