Dont Send Support Questions to PM

Forum Rules & News
Legacy Support

Post by Legacy Support »

Hi Everyone,

I appreciate that there are questions regarding functionality and difficulties that people need to get answers to. The only place for these questions is the forum. Please do not PM me, or the developers with support questions. We do regularly scan the forums, but it does take time for us to get to them. Right now we have had a very busy time with vacation and working on the 1.2 release, so we are trying to catch up. The development team are working 15-20 hours days at the moment. It is regrettable, but that is just the reality right now and we appreciate your patience as we get through to the other end of this period. Thanks!

Regards,

John

Legacy Support

Post by Legacy Support »

Unfortunately I am still getting PMs relating to support, which I do not have time to answer. I have updated the rules of the website to include a new rule regarding sending support questions via PM:

Rule 7:

Do not send support questions via Private Messaging to team members. The only place to post technical questions is the forum. If you have a maintenance and support contract with Lockheed Martin, we will provide alternative channels for support. We do our best to provide answers to questions in the forums when we can and the development staff regularly scan the forums.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

John