Problem with Airbus terminal quadrant

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
GustaveBeatty

Problem with Airbus terminal quadrant

Post by GustaveBeatty »

I am experiencing an issue with my Airbus throttle quadrant and the flaps and spoiler add-on. The simulator is not recognizing the quadrant correctly and is detecting it as a joystick. As a result, when I attempt to move the throttle, it controls the elevators and ailerons instead. Additionally, moving the speed brake causes the rudder to move. I also have rudder pedals connected to the throttle quadrant, but the simulator is detecting them as throttle inputs. I have recently downloaded FSUIPC, but it is also not detectinggetting over it the throttle quadrant correctly.

Interestingly, when I calibrate the controllers in the control panel, everything is detected accurately. Furthermore, in MSFS 2020, all controls function correctly. This issue has only occurred in the past couple of months, as previously everything was working perfectly fine.
JorgenSA

Re: Problem with Airbus terminal quadrant

Post by JorgenSA »

Does the manufacturer claim that this works with P3D?

Do they maybe have a driver to make it work?

Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.