Possible new VAS issue in v3.4

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
Martyson

Re: Possible new VAS issue in v3.4

Post by Martyson »

tooting wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:32 pm So just because one person says I dont have an issue doesnt mean there isn't an issue.

I'm sick to death of people blaming each other, pmdg, p3d, ndivia, orbx etc etc . I always base the theory on facts and not feels. 12000 hours on vatsim and the leak happens in one certain area and its big issue.

I understand theirs money money involved here I can see why a major defence contracter doesn't want to put its hand up and admit to an issue that effects the basics of the software. But all this bollocks has been going in from the start
When you first install P3D without and add-ons and did your test flights with default aircraft and default P3D scenery did you have this problem?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
peipaul

Post by peipaul »

I've given up trying to do anything with P3D V3.4 I fly between Montreal CYUL and Toronto CYYZ with the Aerosoft A320 and watch my VAS constantly go down then the Program crashes. I am using all the same add-ons that I used with the previous version of P3d. These issues were non-existent with V3.3. Today I tried heading south, flying from CYUL to Fort Lauderdale KFLL. Shortly out of Montreal my VAS was down to 550mb. It gradually dropped to 265mb then the program OOM'd. I use Orbx Global and Vectors along with Fly Tampa Montreal and Fly Tampa Toronto. The Sim is unusable.
ReinBijlsma

Post by ReinBijlsma »

peipaul wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 7:47 pm I've given up trying to do anything with P3D V3.4 I fly between Montreal CYUL and Toronto CYYZ with the Aerosoft A320 and watch my VAS constantly go down then the Program crashes. I am using all the same add-ons that I used with the previous version of P3d. These issues were non-existent with V3.3. Today I tried heading south, flying from CYUL to Fort Lauderdale KFLL. Shortly out of Montreal my VAS was down to 550mb. It gradually dropped to 265mb then the program OOM'd. I use Orbx Global and Vectors along with Fly Tampa Montreal and Fly Tampa Toronto. The Sim is unusable.
Same here. I've spend lots of money on this sim, which turns out to be totally unusable. I've an i7700K at 4,9, a 980TI ( 382.05 driver ) and 32 GB of ram installed, but I couldn't even get to taxi on ORBX EGHI when my sim OOM'ed.
I give up. Back to X-Plane 11