NZScenery Autogen RELEASED for FSX and Prepar3d

Forum for Prepar3D Developers to show off their work or post about their add-ons or content created for Prepar3D
KelvinNZ

NZScenery Autogen RELEASED for FSX and Prepar3d

Post by KelvinNZ »

Snave

Re: NZScenery Autogen RELEASED for FSX and Prepar3d

Post by Snave »

What is the price?

Is this five season compatible?

P3D version compliance?

EULA?

Once you step into the realm of commerce, it requires a professional approach. Basic contract principles of Offer Acceptance and Fulfilment cannot be applied without knowing the basis for the `offer`...

Suggest considering what you need to add to the website or consult with a professional. You might satisfy FSX gamers with this approach but this is a professional level product and you need to raise your game if you expect sales.
No door is closed to an open mind.
Cats open doors...
KelvinNZ

Re: NZScenery Autogen RELEASED for FSX and Prepar3d

Post by KelvinNZ »

Snave wrote:What is the price?

Is this five season compatible?

P3D version compliance?

EULA?

Once you step into the realm of commerce, it requires a professional approach. Basic contract principles of Offer Acceptance and Fulfilment cannot be applied without knowing the basis for the `offer`...

Suggest considering what you need to add to the website or consult with a professional. You might satisfy FSX gamers with this approach but this is a professional level product and you need to raise your game if you expect sales.
I appreciate your feedback.

NZScenery is not an enterprise, just a single developer putting out a product that cost's less that two coffees at starbucks but for more quality that would fill much more than two Vente cups.

If you read the feature and like it, then I recommend you buy it, if you do and hate it then i'll refund your money, that's my EULA. It will be guaranteed to work until the day comes when Prepar3d and FSX stops supporting BGL's and AGN files using WSG84 coordinate system because there are not special 3rd party dependancies that rely on version upgrades, they are purely autogen, just a whole lot of them.

I understand where you are coming from and agree, if you are concerned about risk of purchasing then one could be reluctant. However, I have had a fairly good number of purchases so far without getting any queries or issues, because it just works.

It's available to those who wish to purchase it, and I keep the email responses quick for those who wish to ask questions, via the site. If you're reluctant, stick to the mainstream vendors. I'm certainly not placing any pressure to buy my addon, in fact, I recommend you not buy it if you have concerns you believe will create both you and I more hassles than it could be worth dealing with.

...to answer your question this has one set of trees, for the price, that's not too bad considering the time spent on the addon.

I'm keen to hear what others' think.