FSLabs Concorde-X Beta applications for P3D

Forum for Prepar3D Developers to show off their work or post about their add-ons or content created for Prepar3D
lkalam

FSLabs Concorde-X Beta applications for P3D

Post by lkalam »

Hello all,

we're working very hard to have v1.3 of the Concorde-X in your hands very soon! For this, we need a few select people - some already owning the Concorde-X for FSX and knowing well how it flies, but also a few who will go in to test with no preconceived notion of how it works (if that's possible :) ).

As such, we're opening up the Concorde-X beta selection process for everyone to apply. Since there is always a lot of interest in participating in our beta teams, we urge you to not delay in applying, as the process will close as soon as we have enough capable candidates.

Please note that this beta application process is for Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D only - do not apply for FSX / FSX Steam (we already have enough testers on those platforms).

Thank you in advance for your participation!

Apply clicking the link **CLOSED**.
Lefteris Kalamaras
Flight Sim Labs, Ltd.
---------------------------
www.flightsimlabs.com
Saul

Re: FSLabs Concorde-X Beta applications for P3D

Post by Saul »

Hi Lefteris,

This is great news for many folks. I wish I could devote some time for this myself but unfortunately I've already got lots to do. Best of luck for this and hopefully the Airbus isn't too far behind too :D
lkalam

Re: FSLabs Concorde-X Beta applications for P3D

Post by lkalam »

Hello all,

due to the overwhelming interest in the Concorde-X for P3D, we are no longer accepting beta applications. We wish to thank all of you who applied! We'll be contacting successful applicants in the immediate future.

(and thank you LM for hosting this message here).
Lefteris Kalamaras
Flight Sim Labs, Ltd.
---------------------------
www.flightsimlabs.com