Majestic Software Dash 8 Q-400

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
tesenwein

Post by tesenwein »

Hi there

Can anyone tell if the Majestic Dash 8 Q-400 would work on P3D?
BobbyHipperson

Post by BobbyHipperson »

I don't have it although I'd like to. Back when the 300 came out there was talk by the developer that they "might" create an installer for their "Training" option but it appears it's only designed for FSX. I have read (on the Majestic forums) that a user managed to install it to Prepar3d using the Estonia migration tool.

You might want to ask the question over at the Majestic forum http://majesticsoftware.com/mjc8q400/support.html in addition to waiting for an answer here. That is one nice looking aircraft :)
CAF440

Post by CAF440 »

I have her installed on Prepar3D. But you'll need your FSX to preform it. Key is the FSX config and prepar3d config and the gauge. If your not any good at the manual experimental way then the Estonia migration tool is the way. From what I hear Majestic will work-on the teething issues and then look at the Prepar3D officially, again note unconfirmed. Finally I can do some Arctic Aviation Experimentation simulations.
twharrell

Post by twharrell »

Just remember, the developer will give you no technical support for use in P3D since it's licensed for FSX only. Majestic is planning a P3D release in the near future, so I am told.

Todd