Prepar3D v2.0 Developer Blog – DirectX11 - Discussion Thread

Forum Rules & News
Fabo.sk

Post by Fabo.sk »

Quote:
Quote from philwhite on November 17, 2013, 07:12

I look forward to it's release. The things I will miss from FSX will be EZdok camera and FSrecorder as I use these a lot.

FSRecorder should be nominally compatibile with Prepar3D.

EZDok is kinda compatibile with P3D - the author posted a modified .exe that was to be used for P3D testing and it works, however he mentioned he would later publish a separate P3D version (though there are no mentions of any development lately, FSX or P3D).
FlightOnFly

Post by FlightOnFly »

Hi! there is my addon ... FlightControlReplay, and for next release (p3d v2 compat apart) will be great new features!

Fabio
FlightControlReplay Developer
Oahmed

Post by Oahmed »

Hi,

Don't mean to rush you guys but it would be really nice if you could release it right before thanksgiving. Gives us 4 days to explore the world. An attractive female flight attendant would be nice to serve us Thanksgiving dinner or is that asking for too much? ;)
vvs

Post by vvs »

Hello to everybody

Somebody would know when Pepar3D version 2 will be available and on which price, furthermore it will be necessary to uninstall version 1,4 or it will come to crush it.

Thank you
J van E

Post by J van E »

Quote:
Quote from vvs on November 19, 2013, 05:25

Hello to everybody

Somebody would know when Pepar3D version 2 will be available and on which price, furthermore it will be necessary to uninstall version 1,4 or it will come to crush it.

Thank you

LM posted elsewhere that the site will be updated this week so within a few days your questions will be answered!

Concerning uninstalling 1.4: afaik version 2.0 is a completely separate program and I know some people plan on keeping 1.4 installed besides 2.0 so I don't think 2.0 will 'crush' 1.4 and you can leave it as it is.
DJJose

Post by DJJose »

I was thinking about sticking with FSX, but the more pics and videos I see, the more I'm cajoled to let FSX go. DX11 looks really good.
Jude

Post by Jude »

You should check out the FSDreamteam Facebook page where they show the Airbus Extended from Aerosoft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrKH_x6-ZEk
Sudden81

Post by Sudden81 »

Irealy want to know what dynamic lighting is, special effects, HDR lighting. Does that mean better landing light? HDR? Any one have movies of this?