Aerosoft P3D startup problem

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
nathaniel0519

Aerosoft P3D startup problem

Post by nathaniel0519 »

Hello I am having a major problem with Aerosoft today. After loading up a flight, as soon as I get into the sim I get a CTD. This only happens with Aerosoft aircraft and I have gone to extreme measures to try to solve this. I uninstalled and reinstalled Aerosoft Airbus Professional, P3D, and I even went as extreme as restarting windows from scratch- all with the same result. Please help? I attached the video in this url. Hope you guys can open a google drive video.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18c7iw4 ... drive_link
JorgenSA

Re: Aerosoft P3D startup problem

Post by JorgenSA »

To see what is going on here, we will need to know what is in the Windows Event Viewer error entries at the time of the crash.

But since this is only happening with Aerosoft add-on aircraft, then you should:

1. Make sure the aircraft in question really are compatible with the P3D version you use, and apply any appliccable patches from Aerosoft, and

2. Ask Aerosoft about this. But Aerosoft is likely to ask for the above error information also.

Also having your system specifications (and P3D version) would be nice.

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.